Venue Rental May – October
2021/2022 Rental Rates
- Access to the venue and surrounding grounds 10am – midnight
- Breathtaking photo opportunities throughout the grounds and walking trail – includes day of consultation with your photographer
- Outdoor ceremony area with indoor back-up – up to 200 guests
- Set up and take down of ceremony seating – combination of barn wood benches and rustic mix-matched chairs
Outdoor reception area with bistro tables, Edison style lighting
- Wine barrel fire pit with Adirondack seating
- Custom changeable up lights inside and out – thousands of color choices
- Beautiful Silo bathrooms as well as indoor bathrooms – handicap accessible
- Heat and A/C
- Over sized bridal suite with full service bar with optional cocktail service
- Tables and chairs – up to 200 guests
- Back up generator to power entire venue – We cover all bases to make your day perfect
- Wedding decor items, including tables number, centerpieces, signs, etc.
- Pre-event wedding planning – help with selecting vendors, develop time line, etc.
- Assistance with set-up and day of coordination
- Wrap-up package – staff will gather all decor, gifts, leftover cake and late night snack and have them ready to load into vehicles.
Higher chance of getting the date and vendors you want
Cost savings of $1000
Guest have all weekend to travel
May be able to set up on Thursday.
We can help you select vendors to save money
Most guests have off on Saturday and have Sunday to recuperate
Gives out-of-town guests enough buffer to travel
If you are a traditional person this is the day for you
Less chance of guests showing up on the wrong day…
Yes, it does happen.
Higher chance of getting the day you want
Can save you thousands of dollars
Guests know in advance so they can plan their travel accordingly
Get married earlier in the day and have time to chill before you jet off for your honeymoon